We chose to stay at the Grand Hotel Capodimonte for 2 weeks during the time of our marriage. We had the most amazing wedding reception and were looked after very well. We were treated very special and felt like we were amonst friends. We could not fault the service and care we experienced, and all of our 30 guests commented on how beautiful the hotel and views were as well as the delicious food and fantastic service. Everyone who was involved in the preparations and organisation of our wedding on the 22nd October made sure we had a very special day to remember. And remember it we will, and we plan to return with some of our guests within the next few years.
Mr and Mrs David and Kathryn Williams
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A prestigious 4 Star Superior Rating Hotel built on the lines of the typical Mediterranean architecture, positioned on the rocky mountain dominating the town of Sorrento and the enchanting Gulf of Naples. A striking and imposing hall, wonderfully designed into the rock cavern ambience, is connected with the fifth floor of the Hotel, thanks to two fast elevators. Guests will be welcomed by a selected and highly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, ACCOR, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel Capodimonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Capodimonte
- Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Capodimonte Hotel Sorrento
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento