Expensive, but gorgeous hotel. Impeccably clean, polite staff. Had delicious meals there (breakfast and dinner). Be aware there is a dress-code for dinner (smart-casual, no shorts). Other guests were dressed more formally. Restaurant staff will seat you. No prices on menus, everything billed to your room number. Good buffet selection for breakfast with open seating. The restaurant on the terrace has a breathtaking view of the Gulf of Sorrento.
The pool is gorgeous, but is only open from 9am-6pm. We did not get there early enough to enjoy it, and the beach access was closed by then as well.
Our room had a small, but nice balcony, but the best part was an electronic shade that could completely block out the outside light while we slept. TV and stocked mini-fridge were also in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A prestigious 4 Star Superior Rating Hotel built on the lines of the typical Mediterranean architecture, positioned on the rocky mountain dominating the town of Sorrento and the enchanting Gulf of Naples. A striking and imposing hall, wonderfully designed into the rock cavern ambience, is connected with the fifth floor of the Hotel, thanks to two fast elevators. Guests will be welcomed by a selected and highly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hotel Capodimonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Capodimonte
- Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Capodimonte Hotel Sorrento
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento