The hotel is in a fantastic position with beautiful views of the bay, and only a ten minute walk into the centre where you can find some wonderful restaurants.
The staff on reception are exceptional, pity about some of the restaurant staff who range from lazy to rude. The exception being the chef cooking the fresh omelettes, he always had a smile on his face.
Our room had mould in the bathroom and bedroom, as did our friends'
The two singles beds shoved together were disgusting, thankfully the sheets were clean. The room desperately needs upgrading and perhaps then they would be entitled to charge Deluxe prices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A prestigious 4 Star Superior Rating Hotel built on the lines of the typical Mediterranean architecture, positioned on the rocky mountain dominating the town of Sorrento and the enchanting Gulf of Naples. A striking and imposing hall, wonderfully designed into the rock cavern ambience, is connected with the fifth floor of the Hotel, thanks to two fast elevators. Guests will be welcomed by a selected and highly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Hotel Capodimonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Capodimonte
- Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Capodimonte Hotel Sorrento
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento