We visited during October with our 13 year old son. We upgraded to a sea view room, having read reviews on tripadvisor. We weren't disappointed! The room was spacious, on the 9th floor & overlooked the bay.
For us location was key as we didn't want to be dependent on a shuttle bus and planned to use public transport. The hotel was perfectly located enabling us to use local buses & trains to visit Pompeii, naples & Amalfi Coast. In the evenings it was a short stroll into Sorrento with its wide choice of restaurants & gelateria.
We thoroughly enjoyed the breakfast buffet with freshly cooked eggs & prose co I you felt so I clinked. We didn't eat in the hotel in the evening.
All staff were friendly & helpful. Very clean & comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A prestigious 4 Star Superior Rating Hotel built on the lines of the typical Mediterranean architecture, positioned on the rocky mountain dominating the town of Sorrento and the enchanting Gulf of Naples. A striking and imposing hall, wonderfully designed into the rock cavern ambience, is connected with the fifth floor of the Hotel, thanks to two fast elevators. Guests will be welcomed by a selected and highly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , ACCOR, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel Capodimonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Capodimonte
- Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Capodimonte Hotel Sorrento
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento