We visited this hotel in June on our honeymoon and were really happy with our comfortable, clean room with a spectacular sea view. I completely agree with comments regarding the food however which is such a shame. We were only bed and breakfast and although the breakfast buffet was pretty extensive the food was average and the tables weren't cleaned properly. We ate dinner once in the hotel and had a very bland and forgettable meal and there was a huge queue to sit outside. We were thankful we didn't stay in the hotel on a half board basis as Sorrento has some amazing restaurants on offer.
Overall it did provide a great base for us as the location is perfect and the views are unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A prestigious 4 Star Superior Rating Hotel built on the lines of the typical Mediterranean architecture, positioned on the rocky mountain dominating the town of Sorrento and the enchanting Gulf of Naples. A striking and imposing hall, wonderfully designed into the rock cavern ambience, is connected with the fifth floor of the Hotel, thanks to two fast elevators. Guests will be welcomed by a selected and highly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hotel Capodimonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Capodimonte
- Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Capodimonte Hotel Sorrento
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento