My husband booked this hotel for our 25th wedding anniversary, he searched through many lovely looking hotels in Sorrento before settling on The Capodimonte. We were not disappointed, the hotel was stunning, from the
moment we arrived we felt as though we were some where special, champagne was in our room when we arrived and when we opened the patio door the view over the bay of Sorrento was just so spectacular!The hotel was spotlessly clean, the room was spacious, the bed was huge and very comfortable. Towels were changed twice a day, there was a turndown service with a chocolate placed on the bedside cabinet,the breakfast was amazing, the pool and bar area were lovely and peaceful with waiter service... I could go on and on. If you are thinking of planning a trip to Sorrento , this is a 'must' hotel! . We will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A prestigious 4 Star Superior Rating Hotel built on the lines of the typical Mediterranean architecture, positioned on the rocky mountain dominating the town of Sorrento and the enchanting Gulf of Naples. A striking and imposing hall, wonderfully designed into the rock cavern ambience, is connected with the fifth floor of the Hotel, thanks to two fast elevators. Guests will be welcomed by a selected and highly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel Capodimonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Capodimonte
- Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Capodimonte Hotel Sorrento
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento