Great hotel - convenient location, just on the edge of town; outstanding hotel with views over the Bay of Naples to Vesuvius; lovely rooms; great tiered pools; lovely restaurant by the pool.
We would strongly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a holiday in Sorrento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A prestigious 4 Star Superior Rating Hotel built on the lines of the typical Mediterranean architecture, positioned on the rocky mountain dominating the town of Sorrento and the enchanting Gulf of Naples. A striking and imposing hall, wonderfully designed into the rock cavern ambience, is connected with the fifth floor of the Hotel, thanks to two fast elevators. Guests will be welcomed by a selected and highly professional staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel Capodimonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Sorrento
- Sorrento Capodimonte
- Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento
- Capodimonte Hotel Sorrento
- Grand Hotel Capodimonte Sorrento