- Quiet, if not deadly silent. The hotel had the feeling of an old people's home in the evening, as the last bus is at 11pm. We felt like we had been tagged as a taxi from Sorrento was 20 euros, which is too pricey to use every night.
- Lovely swimming pool with great views, but the pool bar is spoilt by the staff's attitude and lack of choice on the menu. They have a monopoly though, as the nearest bar / restaurant is at the bottom of the mountain.
- The reception staff, like the bar staff, are very rude. The restaurant staff aren't much better.
- The restaurant food was appalling, breakfast consisted of salami, bread and cheese. The evening meal wasn't much better, we opted to eat out for the remaining 13 evenings so the holiday wasn't ruined.
- There was no parking for car hire, but the road to the hotel is not an easy drive anyway.
- The rooms are like a flashback from the 70s, including the forever changing temperature of the shower.
To conclude, I would not visit this hotel again , there are far too many bad points to outweigh the view.
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included