Hotel was good and view was amazing. I just returned from a trip from the Amalfi coast and spent a few days in Sorrento. The hotel view is amazing. It overlooks the ocean and has a dock in which you can lay out and jump in the water. The pool and dock area closed at 6pm which was not convenient but there is an elevator which takes you from the hotel down through the mountain to the pool and dock area which is really cool. The staff was great and helpful. The restaraunt was okay - not the best food you can get in Italy but breakfast was included with our room. There is a terrace overlooking the ocean as well where you can have a cocktail and watch the sunset. The rooms are clean...the bathroom is small but this is very typical in European hotels I have found and honestly as long as it clean, I usually don't spend much time in the hotel when visiting Europe. It is close to shopping and restaraunts as well. I would recommend this hotel as a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Palace Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Sorrento, behind Lauro square and just 5 minutes walking from the main square of Sorrento: Tasso square. With a panoramic pool overlooking the Gulf of Naples and private beach access, the Europa Palace is an excellent location for banquets and wedding parties. Bar, a la carte restaurant and a snack bar by the swimming pool complete the hotel's offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand