We were not lucky enough to get an outside terrace, but my cousin did, so we enjoyed sitting on theirs. Beautiful view from the terrace. Great location for shopping and for looking out at the Sea.
Food was good. Had to pay for internet service-Charge for 3 days was 15 Euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Palace Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Sorrento, behind Lauro square and just 5 minutes walking from the main square of Sorrento: Tasso square. With a panoramic pool overlooking the Gulf of Naples and private beach access, the Europa Palace is an excellent location for banquets and wedding parties. Bar, a la carte restaurant and a snack bar by the swimming pool complete the hotel's offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand