We decided, in a beautiful city, like Sorrento, we have to stay at a Hotel with a tradition like the 'Europa Palace'.
It's located at seafront and you are very close to all. We came by our own car and appreciated that they offer free parking for their guests.
The hotel interior is charming and typically italian. The staff was friendly and helpful.
We had a seafront room with a amazing view to Naples and the Vesuvius.
The room itself was quiet at night, but a little disappointing, because the beds were very small and there was only one warm blanket for two beds! The bathroom was in a bad condition, because it was not clean! This should not happen in a "Grand Hotel".
From other guests we heard, that the street facing rooms are very noisy.
Breakfast was okay, but not a great thing (which is typically in Italy)
After all, it is a beautiful hotel at a wonderful location in the marvelous city of Sorrento at the amazing Amalficoast with a little patina...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Palace Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Sorrento, behind Lauro square and just 5 minutes walking from the main square of Sorrento: Tasso square. With a panoramic pool overlooking the Gulf of Naples and private beach access, the Europa Palace is an excellent location for banquets and wedding parties. Bar, a la carte restaurant and a snack bar by the swimming pool complete the hotel's offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand