Stayed here on second leg of a Great Railways journey, single occupancy rooms were downright awful, most uncomfortable bed, appaling air con (non exisitant) small pokey room, appaling staff with little or no customer service skills! Very rude most of the time and felt that we were inconvieniencing them, charged to wear their silly hats when swimming in the pool, which was freezing! Never met such a grumpy miserable rude amount of staff, odd exception of a bar man! place is dire need of a makeover, its very dated, has its own beauty but need attention, stunning terrace and lovely views, could be such a nice hotel, but I wouldnt stay there again! Wasnt busy in restaurant ever yet all rooms were full apparently! Sorrento itself is stunning but word of advice, book aniother hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Palace Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Sorrento, behind Lauro square and just 5 minutes walking from the main square of Sorrento: Tasso square. With a panoramic pool overlooking the Gulf of Naples and private beach access, the Europa Palace is an excellent location for banquets and wedding parties. Bar, a la carte restaurant and a snack bar by the swimming pool complete the hotel's offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand