We recently stayed at the europa palace in sorrento, lovely hotel, food was excellent and staff very helpful and friendly. We had a problem with our room but reception had no hesitation in moving us. Location of hotel was 5 min walk from sorrento town square so well situated. Views from hotel terrace were magnificent round bay of Naples an versuvias. Would recommend this hotel. Whilst there a trip to Capri and along Amalfie coast is a must. Stunning! The hotel has a lift which takes you down to their swimming pool and pontoon which has sun beds and you can swim in sea from there - a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Palace Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Sorrento, behind Lauro square and just 5 minutes walking from the main square of Sorrento: Tasso square. With a panoramic pool overlooking the Gulf of Naples and private beach access, the Europa Palace is an excellent location for banquets and wedding parties. Bar, a la carte restaurant and a snack bar by the swimming pool complete the hotel's offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand