We stayed at the hotel in early August. We arrived early and our room was ready - a standard room facing the bus station which was ok - the road was noisy but the air con drowned it out most of the time. The jetty area is much nicer than the sea and warmer than the pool so don't bother with the swimming cap! Beautiful views and we always started and ended our evenings on the terrace. Breakfast was ok - the chips one morning were a bit random though! Staff were always attentive and helpful. We had clean towels twice a day and our bed was turned down every evening which was really nice. The hotel itself is very grand and old but we didn't mind few cracks in the walls! It was a beautiful place to stay and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Palace Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Sorrento, behind Lauro square and just 5 minutes walking from the main square of Sorrento: Tasso square. With a panoramic pool overlooking the Gulf of Naples and private beach access, the Europa Palace is an excellent location for banquets and wedding parties. Bar, a la carte restaurant and a snack bar by the swimming pool complete the hotel's offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand