We stayed two nights. Coming from Circunvesuviana station, just walk a block and across the square you will get the Hotel. Splendid view and very helpful staff. Room was clean. Great breakfast. Do not miss a sun bath at the beach - Stairway to (heaven) sea. And at night, walk to downtown to take some sicilian lemmon ice cream.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Palace Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Sorrento, behind Lauro square and just 5 minutes walking from the main square of Sorrento: Tasso square. With a panoramic pool overlooking the Gulf of Naples and private beach access, the Europa Palace is an excellent location for banquets and wedding parties. Bar, a la carte restaurant and a snack bar by the swimming pool complete the hotel's offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand