We booked the Europa as it looked beautiful on the website, after consulting Trip Advisor I was a little worried as the hotel seems to get mixed reviews. I can only speak for our experience and the room we had...we needed a break from work so chose a hotel we felt had everything we splashed out and got an executive double sea view room and how glad we were that we did...our room was spotless and spacious inside with a big bathroom and best of all a huge terrace..the seaview rooms above us had small balconies however ours had a communal terrace stretching right accross the front but also with a private area secluded by honeysuckle trellis with our own parasol, table and chairs. Unlike some of the other reviews on here our room had no noise as it was not a street view (of course you are going to get noise with a street view its Italy they have mopeds) the air con kept the room at a pleasant temperature and the bathroom had a glass shower guard and a wall mount so you dont have to hold it up. The views are amazing the lift and tunnel to the swimming pool and the beach we thought was a great feature and we loved the fact the pool was down right by the sea and not up at the hotel also there is a great restaurant/cafe serving everything you need down there. The train/bus stations are 5-10 minutes away as is the main square. All in all a lovely week at the Europa and well worth a stay for a special occasion. Gorgeous hotel, beautiful surroundings and the perfect base to explore the Amalfi coast...a truley unforgettable experience.... If we ever visit Sorrento in the future we would not chose another hotel as the Europa was fantastic
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Europa Palace Grand Hotel is located in the heart of Sorrento, behind Lauro square and just 5 minutes walking from the main square of Sorrento: Tasso square. With a panoramic pool overlooking the Gulf of Naples and private beach access, the Europa Palace is an excellent location for banquets and wedding parties. Bar, a la carte restaurant and a snack bar by the swimming pool complete the hotel's offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Europa Palace Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Europa Palace Grand Sorrento
- Hotel Europa Palace Grand