Lots of good things to say about this hotel.
- We had room 35 with a balcony. Absolutely beautiful. I can't say enough.
- Breakfast was good
- A good balance between close proximity to town but without all the noise of town. The walk into town for dinner is a non-issue. Even back up the hill is fine- not a sharp incline.
- The two pieces of the bed kept coming apart. We think they may have given us the unmarried couple room :) Our queen bed pieces always slid apart. The mattress was quite firm.
- Internet non-functioning or slow 90% of the time.
- The walk from the train station with bags is not good. Without, however, it is doable. Our cab fare, 1 way from train station, went up to 25 euro for a 2km walk. He only charged us 20 euro based on his estimate prior to getting in. We walked back to save the $.
The towels are different but work totally fine. Get over it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The best way to take in all the beauty of the sorrento coast is to stay at the Hotel Settimo Cielo.If you are coming to relax simply sit back and enjoy the Settimo Cielo Pool, Solarium, Gardens.There are steps to the Marina Grande below the hotel where you can take a dip in the wonderfully clear blue sea.Other Facilities include Private Parking & Lift. All rooms have Satelite TV, air conditioning, telephone and hairdryers, FREE WIFI . . .DIRECT BOOKING FROM OUR WEBSITE:* FREE PARKING * LONG STAY DISCOUNT* FAMILY & GROUP DISCOUNT ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Settimo Cielo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Settimo Cielo Sorrento
- Settimo Cielo Hotel Sorrento