We booked this hotel for our honeymoon, and it was fantastic. It is perfectly located for exploring the area. The staff were the best we ever encountered in Italy, everything was efficient and organised. It is worth emailing in to get a nice room, as some do overlook the railway. Our was very quiet, but you can hear the trains during dinner. Food was fantastic, and drinks were great priced.
I would say this is definatly more of a couples resort, there were not many kids around.
The only thing I can say negative, is don't expect a view - it is a city hotel on a main road. But we knew that when we booked. I would definatly go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the heart of Sorrento. The Hotel offers a special atmostphere and right environment for spending a relaxing and amusing holiday. Even if it is located in the centre of the town, the Hotel is a tranquil oasis. The structure has been developed around an ancient tower, dating back to the sixtieth century. It hosts three large suites which are characterised by intimate and luxurious atmospheres. Our services Swimming pool, Credit Cards, Satellite TV, Hairdryer in room, Safe, Fax, Photocopying, Luggage Storage, Restaurant, Internet point, Wi-Fi. Our staff speaks English, French and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Michelangelo Sorrento
- Michelangelo Sorrento