Just returned from Sorrento and another stay at the Michelangelo Hotel. What makes this place special is the staff, especially in the restaurant. I returned after a 14 year gap and there were some of the same friendly faces...it made my holiday! Great central town location, 5 minutes from the train station, from which you can easily get to Pompeii, Herculaneum and Naples, very cheaply. Short, flat walk into Piazza Tasso and all the joys of the pretty town.
Rooms are fine, spotlessly clean, some with balconies. Lovely Gala dinner served one night a week.
I would happily return again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the heart of Sorrento. The Hotel offers a special atmostphere and right environment for spending a relaxing and amusing holiday. Even if it is located in the centre of the town, the Hotel is a tranquil oasis. The structure has been developed around an ancient tower, dating back to the sixtieth century. It hosts three large suites which are characterised by intimate and luxurious atmospheres. Our services Swimming pool, Credit Cards, Satellite TV, Hairdryer in room, Safe, Fax, Photocopying, Luggage Storage, Restaurant, Internet point, Wi-Fi. Our staff speaks English, French and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Michelangelo Sorrento
- Michelangelo Sorrento