Great hotel, right in the centre of town and very close to the station and the bus to Amalfi.
The staff are lovely and I can't understand the people who have written reviews to the contrary.
If you are going here are some helpful hints
1. On the journey from the airport to the hotel, sit on the right
2. Don't book a trip to Pompeii. The station is a stone's throw from the hotel and the train stops right outside Pompeii itself. The train costs about E3 each and entry is E11 - the organised trip is over E35
3. The audio guide isn't worth having. It describes rooms that you can no longer go into and it's very hard to work out which number you're supposed to be listening to.
4. A trip to Capri - E75+ for the organised tour. The port is a short walk away from the hotel and the ferry costs about E35, you then get a bus to Capri town for another couple of euros. Make sure you go up the cable car as well.
Getting around is so easy; the hotel has timetables on their computer and will print off copies for you. - then just ask for directions.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Michelangelo Sorrento
- Michelangelo Sorrento