Just back from Sorrento, our first time and had a great holiday. Got married there and once the hotel found out they sent a bottle of champagne to the room. The staff are very friendly, rooms clean if a little on the small side, food was nice but would probably just go B&B next time as lots of restaurants in the town that are excellent. Great location, just off the main square and near train station which makes trips to Pompei, and Vesuvius easy. Pool is small but not used much so always able to get a sun bed. Would recommend everytime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oasis in the heart of Sorrento. The Hotel offers a special atmostphere and right environment for spending a relaxing and amusing holiday. Even if it is located in the centre of the town, the Hotel is a tranquil oasis. The structure has been developed around an ancient tower, dating back to the sixtieth century. It hosts three large suites which are characterised by intimate and luxurious atmospheres. Our services Swimming pool, Credit Cards, Satellite TV, Hairdryer in room, Safe, Fax, Photocopying, Luggage Storage, Restaurant, Internet point, Wi-Fi. Our staff speaks English, French and German. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Hotels.com so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Sorrento
- Hotel Michelangelo Sorrento
- Michelangelo Sorrento