“Great guy, great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marco Sorrento Car Driver

Marco Sorrento Car Driver
Ranked #95 of 145 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: Sorrento private driver arrange Tours and Transfers all over Italy.Mostly around the Amalfi Coast and Sorrento Coast.
Orlando, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great guy, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

My family recently visited Sorrento and Marco Puglia picked us up and took us back to the train station in Naples. We found him prompt, fluent in English, and an overall great guy. For honest, reasonable service, Marco cannot be beaten. I will not hesitate to recommend his services to friends and acquaintances alike.

Visited June 2013

Melbourne
“Going the extra mile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

I recently used Marco's driving services while staying on the Amalfi Coast in Italy. He was punctual, friendly and could not have been more helpful. After he dropped me off at my destination, I subsequently discoved that I had left my brand new sunglasses (purchased only two days before in Amalfi) in his car (a very comfortable new Mercedes). When I contacted him, he asked how I would like them returned to me. As we were heading back to Australia that day, we could not collect them at the time. Coincidentally, a friend was travelling to Positano soon after we left Italy and Marco most kindly offered to drop the glasses off to her at her hotel so she could bring them back to me. When I offered to pay him for his trouble, he refused. I could not recommend Marco more highly if you are looking to travel anywhere in that part of the World.

Visited May 2013
Melbourne
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“So worthwhile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

Not only was Marco on time (in fact early), well spoken and dressed, but he went out of his way to help us get to where we needed to go, after I lost my confirmation email stating which ferry we needed to take. We used his services to go from Amalfi to Naples, and he stopped at one place at the Naples port, got out of the car, asked someone for help, then went to another spot, got out, asked for help again. You get the picture. He so went beyond the call, as he could have just dropped us at the port and left. I highly recommend Marco. And all you need to do is arrange it all over the email and voila - hoilday perfection.
Another comment: I tossed between getting a car, vs ferry, train and taxi to save money. Thank goodness we chose Marco as the time and effort saved, not to mention the fact that ferries were cancelled the day we were leaving...worth considering.

Visited May 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Professional and on time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2012

Our trip plans to the 'Path of the Gods' changed at the last minute due to the weather. After contacting Marco he graciously rearranged us a trip to Ravello instead. We did not want to waste all day with bus transferes. He even met our group of four at our hotel door early in case we could not find his van. He knows his way around and is a safe driver. Clean car, fair rates, and personable attitude Marco is someone you can depend on. He even stopped along the way for pictures at an overlook. A perfect choice for getting you to a destination on time anywhere around Sorrento.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank travelnrn12
Issaquah, Washington
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Excellent!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2012

Marco Sorrento car driver was excellent. He was reliable, personable and on time! He was able to give us a lot of information regarding what we were seeing. We were so lucky to find him on Tripadvisor. He drove us from our hotel in Naples to our hotel in Positano. Four days later he took us to the train station in Salerno along the Amalfi Coast. I would definitely hire Marco again. He is a very safe driver and has a very nice and clean van. Thanks again to Marco!

Visited November 2012