“Great little place!”

Song'e Napule
Ranked #239 of 292 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Song è napule is a concept of transversal entertainment that isn't a simple café or a specialized shop,but an ensamble of concepts of sounds and visions linked to naples and surroundings and its musicians. You can find cds dvd raritys and everything about napolitan song in all its variants sippign a drink or eat something.
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We came here everyday for lunch and were never disappointed.
You may have to wait a while for your food but it was by far the friendliest and cheapest place we found for lunch.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Place looked ok from outside, very modern and appealing. Unfortunately food took an hour to arrive, all that was ordered was one pizza and two ceaser salads. Pizza was ok and good value, but ceaser salad was literally chicken, lettuce and a dressing, pitiful for 7 euro. Not particularly expensive, but would not recommend due to long wait and mediocre food.

1  Thank Grossiz
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We went here for lunch today and thought it looked like a good restaurant with a modern and unique ambiance. Ordered 2 pastas- pomodoro and arrabiatta. The pasta was quite tasty and I was enjoying the pomodoro until I ate a large piece of meat in the middle of the dish! It put me off immediately. My fiancé and I then told the waiter who initially insisted that this couldn't be possible (until I showed him the evidence on the plate). He charged us for everything and very quietly muttered sorry.

Not a pleasant experience! I would not recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank JodieD620
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We were attracted to this place based on a combination of rave reviews here, the quirky interior and the promise that 'everything is cooked fresh, nothing is frozen'. When my husband ordered the Tortellini, he was told it would take 20 .minutes as the pasta was fresh. We were fine with that and thought that it would be worth the wait. My daughter ordered the roast beef, but they told us it was off the menu, and offered chicken instead, which, again, we were fine with. Twenty minutes turned into an hour. When the food arrived, the Tortellini looked and tasted pitiful, with very little evidence of being home made. My son's fish and chips were obviously defrosted and deep fried, and my daughter's chicken was in batter, defrosted and deep fried. After a hungry bite, my son said the fish was cold. It was replaced by a slightly warmer version. Although the prices aren't particularly high, you do expect to get what you pay for. Incidentally, expecting customers to sit on a wooden palate for all that time without the offer of a cushion, and the state of the disgusting toilets also showed us the lack of care they extend to their customers. Putting this one down to experience!

3  Thank Michelle16563
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I was in Sorrento for 4 nights and everyday I would make sure to stop by Song'e Napule. Very friendly, family orientated staff. Great environment, I loved the decor. Food was great, drinks were good. I highly recommend the Crema Cafe. It is a slushy espresso drink. Absolutely delish! The paninos were very fresh and savory. You must go to Song'e Napule when visiting Sorrento. I can't wait to go back.