“Good pizza, cheap.. But that's it”
Review of Song'e Napule

Song'e Napule
Ranked #235 of 292 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$6 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Song è napule is a concept of transversal entertainment that isn't a simple café or a specialized shop,but an ensamble of concepts of sounds and visions linked to naples and surroundings and its musicians. You can find cds dvd raritys and everything about napolitan song in all its variants sippign a drink or eat something.
Reviewed 1 March 2014

My boyfriend had a yummy, full of topping pizza, great value at 7euro. My dish was very disappointing. The chips were fine, but the fish was awful - my guess is straight from the freezer. Cheap at only 6euro, but has turned me off returning despite the great pizza. Service was fine.

1  Thank Antoniiia

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Being in Sorrento for a week, we visited this place twice and were quite happy with our meals. The pasta was fresh and tasty and so were the sausages. The staff was friendly although a bit more too 'homey' for my taste. The back of the restaurant needs some TLC but I give it 4 stars for the great food that even my children loved.

1  Thank Anne D
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Ate here twice on our recent visit to sorrento. The food is simple and fresh, I had pizza and a spaghetti dish and both were delicious. It is more of a cafe/deli but does have a good sized menu and offers excellent value! A pizza, pasta dish, draught beer and glass of wine comes to around 16euros. Well worth a visit!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This place is attractive and looked like it would be fun to try. The service was ok but the pizza was very mediocre. My wife's salad was better and some of the other food that went by looked ok. Prices were ok by Sorrento standards but I wouldn't go back.

1  Thank Newfie-Traveller07
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Whilst in sorrento we stopped off is this lovely cafe for lunch. The food was tasty and very reasonably priced. We just had pizza and bruschetta washed down by beer and then I had a cocktail (cheap compared to the bars in sorrento). Cool decor as well.