“A fantastic trip!”

Vesparound in Italy
Ranked #71 of 156 Tours in Sorrento
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are the first Vespa Tour in Campania! VespAround invites you to enjoy the bay of Naples in an incredible way! Discover marvelous places with the best two-­‐wheel ride of your life! Pompeii -­‐ Sorrento -­‐ Amalfi -­‐ Naples – Vesuvio. You will be taken as a passenger on one of our own Vespas around the area that you prefer. We provide safety helmets for you, and you will just need to buckle up and enjoy the lovely scenario that the Coast will offer, you’ll be amazed and you certainly won’t regret taking this tour. Maximum speed: 25 mph.
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Emiliano agreed to allow me to drive as I have a motorcycle license in California and have rode my scooter over 80,000 km. However, in the busy part of Naples, he and his partner did the driving and for that I was glad. I have driven in Los Angeles, but let me tell you, Naples is a different story altogether!

When we go outside Naples, Emiliano turned over the bike to me and my partner, Peter and I got to ride together with the guide, Antonio, on the other vespa. They recommended the Sorrento coast/Pompeii trip and it was one of the highlights of our 3 week Mediterranean vacation. The scenery was beautiful, the commentary by Antonio was interesting and informative. For the Pompeii tour, Emiliano is VERY knowledgeable. Seeing the site with your own personal archaeologist is the ONLY way to go.

Thanks, guys for a terrific time!

All reviews
"vespa tour"
in 12 reviews
"great fun"
"half day tour"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"amalfi coast"
"company"
"adventure"
"stops"

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I booked the tour from Sorrento to Amalfi (full day 8 hour tour) and it was truly amazing. I knew I wanted to see the Amalfi coast by Vespa but I knew that I myself would not be able to drive one down the winding roads. Me and two of my friends did the tour in the middle of May and we couldn't have asked for a better day! We were picked up by Emilio and his two other drivers who droves us around for 8 hours down the Amalfi coast, stopping in Positano and the town of Amalfi, all at our own pace. They took photos for us and let us spend as much time as we wanted in the towns we stopped in. I never once felt unsafe on the Vespa, as all the drivers were experienced and knew the roads well. There really is no greater way to see the Amalfi coast other than on a Vespa, and this tour is absolutely perfect for that. I would definitely do this again and I highly recommend it to anyone who will be traveling to the Amalfi coast and wants to see it the way it should be seen - on a Vespa! Thanks for a great day!
-Caroline, Alex, and Lauren

1  Thank Caroline Q
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Emiliano took me on a fascinating morning tour of Naples. I was a bit nervous about going on a Vespa but he completely reassured me as he is so calm and experienced. Emiliano has an in-depth knowledge of the city as a local and as an archaeologist and his English is excellent. I especially enjoyed going around the historical centre. Emiliano's Vespa tour is a great way of seeing Naples and I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed 1 December 2012

Having booked this 4 hour Vespa tour my friend and I wondered really what we had done!! well absolutely no worries there was met by Emiliano personally and then introduced to his brother and the 4 of us set off, for the most exciting and fun filled 4hrs ever, in fact gave us longer as so much to see and enjoy. Even stopped off at the most beautiful Cafe where we shared the local coffee and once again more history around the square was explained in Naples. Emiliano is such a GENUINE guy (they both were) extremely knowledgable and keen to share his passion of the surrounding area. A huge thankyou to both and wish them well in their business, would not hesitate in recomm. to anyone thinking of doing the Vespa Tour of Naples, or visiting other historical sites where he guides. Value for money absolutely AMAZING. Will be back!!
Sue UK/NZ

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 November 2012

My boyfriend and I did the half day tour of Naples. I randomly found the website after doing a minimal amount of research, and the tours they offered were exactly what I was looking for. I booked the tour many months ahead, and sent a confirmation email a week before. We were picked up by the owner and a colleague of his, who were both absolutely lovely. They took us all over the city - I was especially surprised by how often they took us down small city streets, on foot, past markets and into many, many churches... I had no idea we would have an archaeologist as a tour guide. So much history. He even took us to a world famous cafe and a sweet stand (his treat). As for actually riding the vespas, what a thrill. I never for a moment felt unsafe, in fact now I want one for myself. What an exciting way to see such a beautiful city. I HIGHLY recommend this tour for anyone wanting an exhilarating ride through this gorgeous coastal Italian city, with professional, friendly, experienced guides to make your trip unforgettable.