“An amazing place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Diana apartment

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dorothy C
Belfast, United Kingdom
“An amazing place to stay!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

We stayed here from 3rd - 10th August. From the moment we got off the bus in Sorrento, we were greeted with a warm smile. The guy from Tredy took us to the apartment and gave us all the information we needed. Before leaving, he reassured us that if there were any problems at all, we were to contact him, thankfully there weren't. The apartment was in an outstanding location and was more than sufficient for 2 people. I did not miss the air conditioning as much as I thought I would have, but I did have a small fan/air conditioner that I brought over in my hand luggage, which I found useful at night. The (free) beach was literally footsteps from the apartment and it was just lovely to go in for a swim every evening. On the second night I brought down a bag containing my head towel and when I had finished my swim, it was nowhere to be seen. There is a bus that comes approximately every hour that will take you up to Sorrento, but we only got this once, as it was lovely just to walk through the old streets. (Though there were quite a lot of steps!!) It was in an excellent location to visit all the main attractions. Such an amazing place!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing