“Delicious Gelato”

Ranked #2 of 27 Dessert in Sorrento
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Easy access to this super gelato bar. Limited flavours but wow what delicious gelato. Friendly staff, very clean. Did run out of some flavours but worth the visit. We were only in sorrento for three days and visited the gelato bar twice. Thanks

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I love Italian gelato a lot!!! But it's not just a gelato, I got addicted to it. There was no day without visiting this place. It is really the best!!! There is nothing like that in Ukraine! The guys who make gelato are always nice and fun to talk to. It was our second time in Sorrento and we got lucky to find this place, I only wish we found this place one year ago :)
Pistachio, hazelnut, milk/dark chocolate and ricotta cheese are my favorite ;)

1  Thank Julia C
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I walked by this place many times during our stay. My advice is as soon as you see it go straight in. I had hazelnut ice cream and my wife had lemon. Divine.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Yes it is!!! I ve been all over Europe and there is something very special in how they make it here!!! We had to eat it twice a day just so we enjoyed as much as we can!!! I hope u expand to USA so I can enjoy it closer to home:)

2  Thank Deanwdd
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The gelato is superb - consistent with other reviews. Several interesting flavours to choose from in the freezer. However, we were let down by poor service - the guy who served us was short, seemed like it was an inconvenience to offer us advice or assistance. Perhaps he was having a bad day...