“Perfect!”
Review of Casa Sorrentina

Casa Sorrentina
Ranked #16 of 147 Sorrento B&B and Inns
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I have stayed here twice and both times have been excellent. Sonia is a great host and very helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean. The location is perfect and very easy to find. I would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Dglee421
soncos, Proprietario at Casa Sorrentina, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Dear Dglee, it is so nice to me that my guests, having stayed once at Casa Sorrento, come back and remain satisfied. It means for me to have achieved what I want, that persons who stay with me feel at home. Thank you very much and I hope you will return a third time and your stay you will still be better. Kind regards, Sonia

Reviewed 16 August 2013

wonderfull location surrounded by all kind of restaurants. went with my wife and daughter . clean , nice and friendly treatment . internet works fine . breakfast is correct . we stayed 4 nights . walk by streets around the corner with typical small stores , showing traditional Italian style .

Room Tip: is in the middle of the action !!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
soncos, Proprietario at Casa Sorrentina, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

Hello! What can I say. Thank you very much. It 'a joy for me when my guests are satisfied because I put in this work not only the head but also the heart. Thank you very much and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

It was more like having your own little apartment. Our room was large. The bed slept fine and it was a full queen bed, not to twins shoved together like at all of the hotels.

The breakfast was very simple. Mostly pastries and toast, fresh fruit, those sorts of things.

Sonia the host was wonderful. She was always willing to help and is a pleasant person to speak with. She is in and out of the B&B so there is not always someone there to talk to in person, but she makes sure you know how to reach her if you need to get in touch with her though.

The only warnings I would give anyone considering staying at Casa Sorrentina is that the room that we stayed in, had a very small shower stall. It was fine for us, but a larger individual would probably feel cramped if they had to use it. The other rooms may have different facilities so you may be able to get a different room and not have that to deal with. Otherwise the room was great!

Others have mentioned the noise from the street. I will admit that there is a good bit of noise that comes from the street. You can prepare to hear cars, people, and sometimes music coming from outside. However, since we had read the reviews, we brought earplugs and it was no issue.

The location is great. Just down the street from the main square. You step out of the doors and you are in the heart of Sorrento. We loved our time at Casa Sorrentina and we are glad this is where we made our home for our short stay in Sorrento. We would love to one day stay here again. I have photos that I will try to add soon.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cwphotog

Dear customer, I'm really glad you caught in full what Casa Sorrentina wants to be , "your home away from home .....". The feeling that my guests should have it's not feel the discomfort when you're out and you miss your stuff. We have already begun in March the renovation of bathrooms and next fall we will install soundproof windows in order to eliminate the problem of noise from the street. I try to do my best to make the stay of my guests as comfortable as possible. Thanks again and all the best.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

May, 2013.

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at Casa Sorrentina, during our visit to Sorrento, Italy. We found it through Trip Advisor, and we have to agree with the majority of the reviews we read prior to booking. The location is central and easy to find along Corso Italia. There are many fine restaurants within a short walking distance, in just about any direction. Ristorante Le Grazie was our favorite. The room was bright and spacious, and spotless thanks to Rosa. The bed was very comfortable, and made with fresh linen daily. The room included a wall safe, a mini fridge and a kitchen set which allowed us to enjoy a generous breakfast in comfort. The shower was small but adequate, with decent water preasure. The bathroom also had a mini clothes washer which came in very handy indeed! This is a well run business, and our host Sonia, worked hard to make our stay comfortable. This was the best bed & breakfast out of the four we stayed in, and I would book here again without hesitation. Thank you Sonia for our home in Sorrento

Room Tip: Rooms that overlook main roads or piazza's may have better views, but may also be noisy at night...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ken m

Dear Ken and Sherrill, thanks so so much for your nice words. I remember you very well and was great to meet such nice and kind people like you. I really hope you can come back and see you again. All the best. Sonia

Reviewed 4 June 2013

The place is absolutely beautiful. Central location, right in the middle of the whole action.
We stayed for 6 nights and really enjoyed. Sonia was a very helpfull in our travel needs.
Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank alex100Florida
soncos, Proprietario at Casa Sorrentina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

I'm glad if I helped to make your holiday as pleasant and relaxing as possible. Thank you very much for your appreciation. What I propose to get is just that, to ensure that my guests have a wonderful holiday here, also thanks to 'help of the staff of Casa Sorrentina. Thank you very much.
Sonia

Reviewed 28 May 2013

This is a beautiful , clean place right in the middle of the action. We loved our stay here. We didnt want to leave. You have a full kitchen to filled with milk, juice and water. Also there is a coffee machine which you can always make yourself a cup at anytime. I loved our room and Sonia was very helpful and booked tours and exursions for us while we were there. I would def stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Three of us stayed in Sorrento for two days and really enjoyed our time at Casa Sorrentina. Sonia was amazing - very helpful and responsive. The place is beautiful. Our room was big and spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was so clean and perfect. The breakfast was amazing - lots of tasty options. Highly recommend this place. It was great and we would love to go back when we come back to Sorrento!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends