I would agree with the other reviews. We rang Pasquele from the station when we arrived and he was there within minutes. I would say this accommodation suits travellers who will be staying for three days or more. If you intend to stay for one night well then being away from the heart of Sorrento might make it difficult. Pasquele was very accommodating with driving us in and out of town. The day we went to Pompei he made sure we arrived at the station for the early train and again when leaving he dropped us directly at the station. All that has been said before is right, the breakfast, the views, having access to the kitchen and a refrigerator was great. He even taught my husband how to use the coffee machine. Pasquele lives in a house nearby so the house is virtually yours'. You can actually walk to Positano from Villa Monica or maybe catch the ferry there and walk back. Make sure you ask him about this option. The buzz of Sorrento is great but it is also nice to sit on the terrace at night with a nice glass of vino and view the lights of Sorrento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Monica B&B is a family charming Bed and Breakfast on the hills of Sorrento. With a beatiful view !! For our guests a convenient free shuttle service all day. Breakfast and wifi free..!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Monica B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Monica Bed And Breakfast
- Villa Monica Hotel Sorrento