My wife and I stayed at Villa Monica for 3 nights in August and had an absolutely amazing time . . the hotel is so nice and the views are spectacular. The best feature though is the hospitality. We were a little lost when we arrived at Sorrento bay by ferry from Naples . . and Pasquale [who is a true gentleman], offered to pick us up. Good job really, because we would have never found the place! The hotel is in such a beautiful location and the views out on the balcony are spectacular, the very pretty bay of Sorrento lying below with the impressive Versuvius towering away in the background. It is SO nice! The hospitality includes the lovely Pasquale taking you to and from the city each day and he offers to pick you up in the evening [after a meal or a few drinks out]. He made the stay so pleasurable and the hotel is lovely. The breakfast is top too! Sorrento and the Amalfi coast is such a nice place, the Villa Monica is the perfect place to stay. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Monica B&B is a charming Bed and Breakfast on the hills of Sorrento. With a beatiful view !! For our guests a convenient free shuttle service. Breakfast and wifi free..!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Villa Monica B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Monica Bed And Breakfast
- Villa Monica Hotel Sorrento