- All rooms are clean and comfortable, the view of Napule is absolutely beautiful, I stayed in the "Sorrento" room for 4 nights.
- Breakfast (American or Italian style) and wifi included in the rate.
- Complimentary shuttle service throughout the day to and from the city center of Sorrento, making navigation to Pompei, Amalfi Coast, etc., easy.
- Complimentary wine and snacks in the kitchen.
- Last but not least, Pasquale, a great trustworthy man, speaks Italian and English, among others, always available and accommodating, funny, he will immediately become your friend and you will feel a part of his family. Drop that Rick Steve's book and ask Pasquale for recommendations on travel and dining! As a fellow business man, I can truly appreciate his passion for the business!
Sorrento is beautiful, clean, and very safe as is nearby Sant'Agnello, Amalfi, Positano... You can walk around naked with 100 euro coins in your hand in this town and no one will bother you.
Book Villa Monica now as rooms fill quickly especially during the high tourist season. As you can see from the other reviews, people from around the Globe book this B&B.
Grazie my Nnapulitano friend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Monica B&B is a charming Bed and Breakfast on the hills of Sorrento. With a beatiful view !! For our guests a convenient free shuttle service all day. Breakfast and wifi free..!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Monica B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Monica Bed And Breakfast
- Villa Monica Hotel Sorrento