We absolutely loved our stay at Villa Monica. Having not been to the Amalfi Coast before, we wanted to stay somewhere special, and this was the perfect place. The views from our room were stunning. We thought at one point that we might stay in the town of Sorrento, but we were so glad that we chose to stay in the hills because of the views, the ease of getting everywhere we needed to (thanks to Pasquale), and because we liked being a little removed from the hustle and bustle of the town. Also, our bed was very comfortable and the breakfast provided each morning is delicious. You can't beat sitting on the terrace, eating a pastry, and looking out at the water and Mount Vesuvius.
As others have mentioned, Pasquale is incredibly accommodating. He is kind, funny, and generous. Though his "shuttle service" has set times, he drove us and picked us up from places outside of those times. His knowledge of the area is invaluable, and he was able to help us figure out the best boat to take to Capri, the best time to go to Positano, where to get buses from, etc. Overall, a wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Monica B&B is a charming Bed and Breakfast on the hills of Sorrento. With a beatiful view !! For our guests a convenient free shuttle service. Breakfast and wifi free..!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Monica B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Monica Bed And Breakfast
- Villa Monica Hotel Sorrento