We toured all over Italy during our 2 week vacation. I did extensive research searching for the perfect places to stay in each town. We stayed in some wonderful places, but this one was the best.
Despite the weather being blah, the room heater working but underperforming (calibration issue with the thermostat I think), and the bathroom down the stairs and through the "family room", this was our favorite stay. Why? Because of Pasquale. He is a wonderful personality, and this care for his guests shows in the entire experience of your stay. Fresh cake and water were provided on our arrival. A computer which can be used by the guests (ask first though!) There were extra pillows in the room, just like I like. He made a dinner reservation and chaufferred us back and forth to a great, non-tourist restaurant. His witty conversation and sense of humor make it impossible to believe he just started learning English 4 years ago. If that is truly the case, Pasquale is a genius.
Anyway, the place was wonderful. Postcard views from the room terrace. Chauffer service everywhere, so our tired walking legs got a welcome break from the extended walking we did in the other cities we visited. It was also one of our least expensive stays. Highly recommended - thanks Pasquale!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Monica B&B is a charming Bed and Breakfast on the hills of Sorrento. With a beatiful view !! For our guests a convenient free shuttle service. Breakfast and wifi free..!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Villa Monica B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Monica Bed And Breakfast
- Villa Monica Hotel Sorrento