We had a great time staying at the Hotel Villaggio Verde.
- 10 minutes walk to the hustle and buzzle of Sorrento ( on your way there you will go pass a bakery called Monica. The cakes in there are to die for ! We bought mini cakes and cookies from there everyday )
- a few minutes walk to the nearest restaurant
- a few minutes walk to the supermarket
- situated in a quiet area
- Gorgeous back drop view from the swimming pool
- Beautiful citrus trees and plants throughout the hotel
- Very clean and spacious rooms ( we stayed in a room but the bungalow looks good too !)
- Air con was not switched on ( but we felt fine, generally cool in the morning and evening. During the day time we had the windows opened and it was fine plus you can see all the citrus trees sitting on your bed)
- Swimming pool : the blue deck chairs are free, hugh jacuzzi
- Staff are friendly and helpful
Next time when we go back we will definitely choose to stay in one of those bungalows !
( we had a peek inside one of the bungalow and saw a fully equipped kitchen, air con, bathroom and bedrooms )
Be prepare for the mosquitoes , but i suppose that is the price to pay for a picture postcard setting.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Villaggio Verde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villaggio Verde Sorrento
- Villaggio Verde Hotel Sorrento