The hotel was decorated tastefully and rooms were spacious. First floor rooms are over next door restaurant's kitchen, so it was very noisy between 11-2pm when they cleaned up - we had assumed it was building work! We had to contact reception daily to have them ask to be quiet. We heard other guests mentioning it as well. Though it was only a problem in the mornings, you could hear all noise from guests going to breakfast.
Unless specifically asked for none of the extras were offered. The coffee at breakfast was so bad it was undrinkable - make sure to ask for other type of coffee. Basic breakfast option with lots of nice cakes. The singing breakfast attendant was great!
Hotel was very central, down a small side alley. The pool was roped off. Nice roof terrace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento