One minute walk from the Piazza Tiasso, in a quiet street. Rooms cleaned every day. Leave your door card in the slot inside to keep the air conditioning on. Breakfast better than most Italian hotels we have stayed in. Very helpful staff especially Antonio (find him in the roof bar). Loads of restaurants within 5 minutes walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento