I stayed here for 3 nights in a twin room in September. I booked a double on the bottom floor but requested twin bedding at the time of booking. When we arrived we were given a twin bedded room on the 3rd floor. The room was quiet and received alot of sun. They rooms were nicely decorated with wood floors and a lovely marble bathroom. The terrace on the top floor was perfect for sunbaking and cooling off in the small pool. Bottles of wine, beers and cocktails and very resonably priced. We got a nice bottle of Falanghina for 12 euro. The staff were friendly and helpful and the location could not be better. Would highly recommend this hotel and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento