We stayed at this hotel during our trip to Italy in early August. The room we had looked right over the entrance and the restaurant below. It was simply too noisy to sleep on most nights. When we did complain we were told it would be handled but the noise did not stop. They really should just not have those rooms over the restaurant and use it some sort of common area. The pool area was lovely but both times we went there was no one working and even though we were there before 5pm no towels were available and everything was closed. We never did see the bar open at all in the 3 days we were there. All in all I felt that for a 4 star hotel the experience should have been better. The location was very convenient though and the finishes the room were beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento