This was a first trip to Sorrento for myself and my husband, and the Palazzo Guardati suited us very well as it is ideally situated for the main square, the shops and restaurants, and the sea front. There are lovely views of the Bay and of the Piazza from the roof terrace, and although the pool is small it is lovely to cool off in whilst looking at the scenery. The staff were all charming, helpful and efficient, whether on Reception, Breakfast, Terrace Bar or Cleaning. The interior is spotless and modern, but with traditional decor. Our room was spacious, with good facilities - we particularly loved the large comfortable bed and the deep bath, and the small fridge was useful. Clean linen seemed to be provided daily. Breakfast was continental but with quite a wide choice including eggs, cheese, cold meats, fruits, flans and pastries. We really relaxed here and had a lovely time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento