Just got back from 11 nights at this hotel. in small cobble street right off the main square and 5 /10mins walk from train station. Great views from a small but nice solairum roof terrace and plunge pool. Antonio is very helpful and welcoming with towels, umbrellas drinks snacks etc.
spotlessly clean. All staff polite and helpful.
this is a lovely well located small boutique hotel - I think some of the less complementary reviews were looking for package type large hotels with pools etc. It is also on the square so its not in a remote location. expect to experience latin noise of church bells/vespa's and street life on occassion.
will be going back to sorrento asap and would def stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento