We have just returned from a wedding in Sorrento and picked this hotel due to it's location close to St Francesco Cloister. It was just off the main square without the noise of being so close. The staff we very friendly and the hotel was clean, and the rooms were of decent size. All of this taken into consideration it was a great price. There is a nice pool on the roof and loungers and chairs to get away from the heat. Be warned the pool really is the size of the photos on the hotel website, but was great to cool down and take in the views. I would recomend this hotel as a great central base in Sorrento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento