The hotel is located in the middle of Sorrento city which is quite convenient. However, the downside is that you will have some noise until about 11pm which wasn't a problem for me but might be if you prefer to go to bed early.
It's rooms are big and decorated with traditional furniture.
The top invites sun lovers to sunbath and it even holds a little pool to cool down.
The staff is very polite and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento