We stayed here for one night in July 2013 after spending 5 nights in the Hilton and wished we had stayed at Palazzo Guardati Sorrento for the whole our of trip.
It knocks strip off the Hilton in terms of room standard and quality, cleanliness and great value for money. The hotel couldn't be more centrally located and the staff were fantastic.
When we return to Sorrento this hotel will certainly be our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento