We visited Sorrento for my brother's wedding and wanted to be within easy walking distance of the Cloisters and the centre of the town. This was an excellent choice. Very welcoming and within metres of the central square. In particular Antonio who runs the terrace bar is so friendly and helpful that you cannot fail to warm to him.
Great hotel at a reasonable rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento