We stayed in the Palazzo Guardati in June for a week. The hotel is just off the Piazza Tasso, down a little side street, with a couple of outdoor restaurants beside it. It's ideally placed for exploring Sorrento. The hotel itself is an elegant oasis of cool tranquility in a busy tourist area. The rooftop terrace with it's pool and spectacular view is even nicer than the photos suggest. We had a noise issue with our first room (iadjacent to the lift) this was dealt with immediately without question. Our new room overlooked the street/restaurants but once the French doors were closed, you couldn't hear any noise from outside. Great breakfast, lots to choose from. The staff were wonderful, the hotel is immaculate and we had a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento