Palazzo Guardati has a perfect, quiet location in Sorrento. It is very close to the main square and the stairs down to the port.
Rooms were spacious and clean. Nice work desk with plug-in internet (extra cost, very fast). Breakfast was above average. Reception staff were professional and helpful.
We would definitely stay here again if we return to Sorrento.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento