What a fabulous hotel! Great location, beautiful rooms with wonderful bathrooms and a terrific buffet breakfast. We traveled in Italy for two weeks, changing hotels four times and this was unexpectedly the best place we stayed. The staff was very helfpul, helping us with logistics, resevations and recommendations. The location is terrific to get to the train to Pompeii, the boat to Positano or Capri and the buses to the Amalfi Coast. Sorrento is a great location to explore the area and this hotel if fabulous! The marble bathrooms with terrific showers are great after a full day of sightseeing. We couldn't have been happier at this hotel and would stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palazzo Guardati, well-known 4 stars hotel, is located in the historical center of the vivacious Sorrento town, among the more suggestive places of Naples Gulf.Located not far from the sea and absorbed in the characteristic historical center,full of small shops and workshops of the typical Sorrento craftsmanship, it gives to its guests the possibility to live fully the magic Sorrento atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Guardati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Guardati Sorrento
- Palazzo Guardati Hotel Sorrento