“Magnificent Apartment in Sant Agnello Sorrento...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
LeanneM16...
“Magnificent Apartment in Sant Agnello Sorrento Italy”
Reviewed 18 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed in this wonderful apartment in November. We loved our stay in this 2 bedroom apartment with all modern amenities close to all restaurants and cafes. There is also a secure lock up garage if you are driving. Supermarket is situated next door. Train in 5 minutes walk to Naples, Pompeii and Sorrento. You can also arrange for a tour to Capri, Positano and Matera. Anna our host lovely and very accommodating!! It’s like a home away from home. we rate this apartment 10 out of 10.

17 Jan 2018
I thank these splendid couple for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
BuzzRV
Auchtermuchty, United Kingdom
“A warm, friendly welcome from Anna, the owner. A charming apartment.”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Very easy access to the apartment. It was in a good, central but quiet location. Would recommend The Wine Bar for good food and jazz music. A short walk to great views over Sorrento. Reliable, cheap train service (1 euro to Sorrento only 3 minutes down the line) Airport bus from Naples stops in the Square (10 euros per person) Sending a big Scottish hug to Anna and if we return we know where we will choose to stay.

17 Jan 2018
I thank these splendid people for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
Resort611...
“Immaculate and beautifully designed”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We loved this apartment from the get go. A pleasure for the eyes and delightfully quiet despite its location on the busy Corso Italia. The layout was comfortably designed for travelers on the go. The large bathroom was a particular luxury. Anna herself is helpful in every way and accommodated all our needs. We would stay there again without hesitation.

23 Oct 2017
Stitchy14
Bangkok, Thailand
“Victor's house”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

It's a beautiful apartment to stay. Near the train staion and bus stop, easy to go anywhere. The owner is very helpful.

23 Oct 2017
Marija K
“nice place in Sant Agnello”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Anna's place is nice, clean, well equiped and near the bus and train station.
The apartament has everything we need for our short stay.

5 Oct 2017
DanelleDe...
Sydney, Australia
“Best Customer Service Ever!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I cannot recommend this gorgeous apartment more highly! It is beautifully appointed, and from the moment you arrive, Anna cannot be more helpful. Within an hour of arrival she had organised two tours for us and also suggested many local restaurants that were fabulous! Most importantly, when there was a glitch with the apartment, Anna arrived within 15 minutes to fix it! I've stayed at 5 star hotels where I have waited longer for an issue to be fixed! The location of the apartment is excellent, and access to the train is really easy. If you get to stay here, make sure you get Anna to tell you where the fire-roasted chicken is - it is fabulous!

27 Sep 2017
I thank these splendid family for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
Destinati...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Amazing Apartment in Sant'Agnello”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed at this beautiful apartment in Sant'Agnello for four nights during the first week of July. It is located just a few minutes away from the centre of Sorrento. It is a wonderful apartment with all the conveniences and amenities of home. The location of the apartment is in Sant'Agnello, which is a quieter alternative to staying in the centre of Sorrento. You can reach Piazza Tasso which is the center of the city by walking - it takes around 20 minutes by foot. You could also take the Circumvesuviana local train and get to the centre in under 10 minutes. It is only one stop and the train station is literally next to the apartment. There is also a supermarket downstairs called netto and you can get your basics and they also carry a nice variety of beer and wine. There is a local coffee shop just across from the apartment where you can get delicious pastries, coffee and lattes to start your day. You can walk to several different local restaurants for dinner if you chose to not go to the centre. The apartment has one bedroom with a large oversized bathroom and there is a comfortable sofa bed in the living room with a door and you can turn it into a 2nd bedroom. We were traveling with our teenage kids and they slept on the sofa bed for four nights and had no complains. There is also a safe in the master bedroom where you can safely lock your passports and other valuables. The owner Anna is extremely helpful and very friendly. She was in constant touch with us over the phone via WhatsApp and by e-mail from the time we booked the apartment until we left. Anna arranges day trips and tours to the surrounding areas. Make sure to check with her before booking your tours elsewhere as she can offer pretty decent discounts. Highly recommend day trips to the Amalfi Coast, Capri/Anacapri, Blue Grotto, Pompeii and we also went on a wine tour on the slopes of Mt. Vesuvius. We have stayed in many different apartments all over Europe and Anna is one of the rare owners who actually checked with us to see how our stay was going. We had a very positive experience dealing with Anna during our stay. Sorrento is very beautiful and you can’t go wrong with this apartment.

24 Jul 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing