“Must Go” 5 of 5 bubbles

Da Paolino Lemon Trees
Ranked #12 of 122 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: US$86 - US$173
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dinner in a magnificent and quiet lemon garden. Selection of local products Buffet of seafood. Meats and fishes grilled Selection of meat, aged in a fridge with Himalaya-pink salt Home-made cakes, wild berries and iceCream Now it is closed for the season Opening on April 2017
Sao Paulo, SP
“Must Go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

When in Capri, don't miss the chance to dine at Da Paolino. It was our first restaurant in the island and I truly liked it. Food's great and dining under all those lemon trees was an amazing experience.

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
“Fabulous dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I go back here every year
It's beautiful. I am surprised that the
Beef is as good as the fish
They do an amazing salt crusted sea bass but the beef was just as good . Great spot to bring a group

1 Thank Pacmandoctor
Omaha, Nebraska
“Delicious food, unbelievable setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Honestly thought that this reservation would be for the wife only, as the thought of having dinner in a lemon orchard was a bit hokey for me. I was wrong!

Food was amazing (wife had a fresh caught fish of the day, I had a filet with green pepper sauce) and the atmosphere was such that I could have stayed there all night. The only thing I would say is that it appeared from what I had read that this was overlooking the ocean. Sadly it was not, but it was an amazing place nonetheless. I would highly recommend Da Paolino Lemontrees (and highly suggest a reservation, as it filled up very quickly).

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kevin C
Sydney, Australia
“Very Disappointing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

This restaurant was recommended by our hotel and other guests who eaten there 10 years ago on their honeymoon.

The setting is very pretty but the staff inexperienced, slow and disconnected with the patrons.

I ordered pasta with zucchini flowers which I had been told was one of their signature dishes. It was inedible (and I will eat just about everything). The zucchini flowers were past their used by date and very bitter, it made me gag. When my husband and I informed the staff, the manager (owner?) offered to prepare another dish but we had already been there for over an hour and we did not want to wait.

We spoke to the guests that recommended Da Paolino Lemontrees the next morning and they too had not enjoyed their experience and were disappointed with the dramatic increase in the size of the restaurant. When they last dined there it was small and intimate.

There are many wonderful restaurants in Capri, much better than Lemontrees. I am amazed it still holds its reputation - perhaps not for much longer. Don't waste your time or money eating here.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Diana R
Lemontrees1, Proprietario at Da Paolino Lemon Trees, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
We were so sorry about these, and gave you our excuses,
We always do the best to make our clients happy, when we miss something...
New York City, New York
“Magical setting.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

There is no place like Da Paolino, dining under the lemon trees is an experience anyone going to Capri must have.

Went there twice during our stay and loved it both times. Food is very good, straightforward Caprese cuisine. I guess if you're looking for fussy food, it might disappoint, but who wants that on Capri?

Service was very nice both times. Just gorgeous place. Great scene, too. Ran into many international friends.

• Visited June 2014