“When you're tired of pasta” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #46 of 122 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Television, Waitstaff
“When you're tired of pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

We needed a break from the expensive restaurants in Capri & Mr Billy was perfect. Crowded due to the football (soccer) match and we didn't realize they took reservations. A burger with an Italian twist was what we got & it was good!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Frenchconnections

Fernandina Beach, Florida
“When you gotta have a burger...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

We had been in Italy for about 10 days. I was dying for a good cheeseburger. Happily, there was Mister Billy. Truthfully, I knew about this place before we got to Capri, and I was determined to check it out. It's a neat little place not far from the main piazza that appears to be very popular with the teen set. But no matter. I was there for the food. Now, I've had "burgers" all around Europe, and they almost always disappoint. But Mister Billy is the real deal. Fresh, hand-pattied burgers, very good fries and even American beers. All at very reasonable prices, especially by Capri standards. I'm sure I'll hit it up again next year.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank brastumac
IOM
“Fun place, good value for money, most of all - good food!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

I had wanted to try Mr Billy for years and finally had the opportunuty last week. Both my wife and I were a bit unsure at first but we each ordered a burger and shared fries. I have to say the burgers were great!!! The patty was thin and flash fried so still medium, served on a kind of sweet bread roll. The taste was great! Cost wise was about the same as my local pub. Cannot wait for my next trip to Capri so I can eat at Mr. Billy again !

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Manxpete
Australia
“One of very few cheap eats in capri”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2011

Was looking for a casual bite to eat in Capri and mister billys was it! We stayed nearby at the best western syrene. Had pasta caprese which cost about 8E, and partner had a sandwich/burger (4E). Bruscetta pomodoro was also tasty.

Mister billys has a Pub atmosphere with a tv playing soccer or MTV. Would be easy to bring kids or cater for large group. Food was quick and fresh with a large menu.

Worth a try if you want an honest mealand to give your wallet a rest for the night.

2 Thank inkypinkgizmo2